Educate and empower parents and individuals to make informed health decisions. Educate and assist policy makers in formulating sound health policy, rules, and law.
Get involved! Join our email list now, for updates on events, calls to action, and legislative alerts.
Tickets are NOW ON SALE for the 2022 Your Health Freedom Gala and Symposium, coming October 7th and 8th! Seating is limited so get your tickets right NOW! (These are separate, but related, events.)
BUY TICKETS HERE
You will be advised of location and directions one week prior to the events. Please watch your emails.
October 7, 6-8:30 PM, Your Health Freedom Gala: Dinner and Expert Panel
Enjoy a dressed-up evening, with a delicious dinner, in a beautiful atmosphere in Lehi, Utah. Mingle with and learn from stellar health freedom attorneys Jim Moody, Mary Holland, and Christina Martinez; the fearless Dr. Pierre Kory; and HighWire Host Del Bigtree! Get your tickets early! We have more seating this year, but it will sell out!
Dress: Semi-Formal to Formal
Please do not bring young children to this event.
October 8, All Day (9 AM-6 PM), Your Health Freedom Symposium
Join us, just south of Salt Lake City, for an inspiring, uplifting, informative, power-packed day of education, networking, and bonding with fellow freedom lovers! Our wonderful presenters include: Dr. Pierre Kory; Del Bigtree; Mary Holland; Jim Moody; Dr. Judith Zimmerman; Jared St. Clair; Joyce Mitchell; Scott Schara; Brianne Dressen; and Eric Moutsos. We will also have a variety of carefully selected vendors that you’re sure to love!
Lunch: You may bring your own or purchase lunch for $15 when you register for the symposium. We will provide water, coffee, and tea, throughout the event.
You will be advised of location and directions one week prior to the events. Please watch your emails.
Nursing babes in arms only please; no small children. Please be considerate of those around you.
If you would like to be a sponsor or vendor, please email: [email protected], subject line SPONSOR or VENDOR. Thank you!
Information on NEW UTAH COVID VACCINE EXEMPTION LAW
Critical information on employer mandates. religious exemptions, religious exemptions for Federal contractor employees and military, and mission mandates, protocol for early out patient treatment, hospital, long haul, and other protocols. Please share widely.
Are you looking for a new path, because you’ve lost your current job or profession? Find a community here.
Report Utah COVID19 vaccine injury here.
Your Health Freedom is a Utah-based organization. We are dedicated to the preservation of medical freedom. Please explore the information cataloged under the “Blog” and “Health Data and Law” tabs. Answers to many frequently asked questions can be found there.
Click the “Get Involved” button, and fill in the information, to join our email list–for updates on events and legislation.
Due to difficulties with PayPal, online donations can only be accepted through Venmo at this time (@yourhealthfreedom). All donations go to advocacy, education, events, venues, and materials. Thank you!
Your Health Freedom is made up of volunteers. We are always looking for additional, energetic, dedicated volunteers, with a variety of skills. If you feel you can make a contribution and would like to volunteer, please contact [email protected], subject line “Volunteer.” Thank you! We look forward to working with you.
ACTION: Latter-day Saint Missionary Covid mRNA Injections
The issue of missionary vaccinations is becoming more urgent. Many mission presidents are reporting to the missionaries that Salt Lake is requiring missionaries to submit to a Covid 19 injection or stay sequestered and only interact with people online. They are also telling them that the shot is “safe,” which has not been determined. Missionaries have no access to research on either side of the question and are not being given informed consent.
ACTION #1: Please send this information to your missionaries and/or family and friends who have missionaries. Missionaries cannot use links, so we have created and attached pdfs of the critical information, so they can be informed. Download the pdfs to send to your missionaries.
- A summary of reasons not to get Covid injections directed more at missionaries (“18 Reasons”)
- A summary of reasons not to get Covid injections directed more at parents (“Considerations”)
- An excerpt from an analysis of human fetal cell line use in the two mRNA injections
- A document for mission presidents to sign, prior to a missionary getting the injection, if a missionary decides to get it
NOTE: The shots should not qualify for EUA approval, at all, because we do have alternative treatments. (You may want to copy and paste some of this for your missionaries.)
- Studies on Ivermectin for Covid Treatment (https://c19ivermectin.com/)
- Studies on HCQ for Covid Treatment (https://c19hcq.com/)
- Emergency Use Authorization “Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. Taking into consideration input from the FDA, manufacturers decide whether and when to submit an EUA request to FDA.” (Emphasis mine. Link.)
- Human Fetal Cell Lines Used in Covid Injections (link to complete document; missionary excerpt attached) (http://nodeception.org/aborted-fetal-cell-use-in-covid-19-vaccines/)
ACTION #2: Contact your mission president (email or call; don’t be afraid to call; they are there to take your calls)
ACTION #3: Contact the Missionary Department (801-240-1000). Ask for the Missionary Department and diplomatically, but candidly express your concerns.
Engage in conversation.
- Ask for a review of the church’s vaccine policy.
- Ask if the church is willing to meet with vaccine injured members, so that the church can better understand our concerns.
- Ask for the church to refrain from dictating to families how to handle the personal health situations of our missionaries.
- Ask for the church to allow for medical exemptions and still allow missionaries to serve as regular missionaries. (Not put them into quarantine for refusing to vaccinate).
- Point out that having different health philosophies does not make you a disobedient or dangerous missionary. Health philosophies and conditions are highly personal and individual.
- Ask them to remove the pressure and requirements for non-government required vaccines for foreign missionaries. (A very small number of vaccines are required by countries. Most of the vaccines required by Missionary Medical are simply travel recommendations from the CDC. Missionaries from other churches serve for years at a time with no vaccines at all.)
- Ask them to inform stake and ward leaders that they may not require vaccinations as a prerequisite for participation in activities.
- Ask them to help restore and protect religious freedoms that are being lost all over the nation on this very issue–opening the door for loss of religious freedom on other critical issues.
Please be sure missionaries know that there is no dishonor in returning home, if the only other option is to be sequestered for the duration. They should know that their health, safety, and emotional well being is more important than being “in the mission field,” marking time. Thank you, so much! –Kristen
Some Timely Resources
“Covid -19: Fast Facts” Cards
Covid Testing and Vaccine Rights, and Masking Data Cards
Who pays for vaccine makers’ mistakes?
In 1986, in response to an overwhelming number of lawsuits over injuries caused by the DPT vaccine, Congress passed, and President Ronald Reagan signed into law, the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, removing all liability for injury caused by vaccines from the manufacturers, and creating a Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. The Vaccine Court was created for the litigation of vaccine injury claims. Payouts are made from the tax on vaccines charged to those who purchase them. This program had paid out over 4 billion dollars for injuries causally associated with vaccines, as of January of 2019.
As part of this deal, the Department of Health and Human Services was tasked with both working to improve the safety of vaccines, and with reporting to Congress on their progress every other year. In over 30 years, they have done neither.
Since liability has been removed from vaccine manufacturers, the CDC recommended schedule has exploded–from 8 vaccines in 1985 to 50 plus injections of 72 vaccines in 2018. The only manufacturers in the United States of America who are not held liable for product safety issues are the pharmaceutical companies–and only for vaccines.
It is our opinion that, just like any other industry, vaccine manufacturers must, once again, be held liable for the safety of their products.
For more information on the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA), watch 1986: The Act.
NOTE: The Vaccine Court does not apply to COVID19 vaccine injury. Manufacturer protection from liability for COVID19 vaccines exceeds even that of the NCVIA.
For more information on COVID19 vaccines, please see “The Fast Track.”
Are you being coerced into vaccination?
The COVID19 mRNA “vaccines” are not vaccines. They are tools for genetic modification. Please, research first! Once you’ve done it, you can’t go back. And nobody is liable for injuries.
If you are a Utah employee, care center resident, or are otherwise being coerced into getting the Covid19 vaccine, please see resources at the top of this page and visit this link, print and fill in the form and take it to the appropriate individuals. Please share this information with others, as quickly as possible.
From another state? Go to your state health code and look for statute that is similar to what we’ve found in Utah.
On October 8 & 9, 2020, Your Health Freedom coordinated with V is for Vaccine to host a major banner campaign over Utah Highways.
The objective? Give the public informed consent!
Although newspapers reported that UDOT forced the removal of the banners, the reality is that we showed UDOT the law and then continued on our original time-line for posting and removing the banners. They were never intended to stay up past rush hour. Leaving them up would have been counter-productive–and illegal.
Special thanks to all of our amazing volunteers, and to Joshua Coleman of V is for Vaccine for providing banners and taking video and photos of the event.
Look for more educational events, in the very near future!
Be sure to check out all our tabs for information on vaccine exemptions, and other health-related information. Get educated and involved! Here’s to health!
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and click on the bell to get notifications of new postings!